If it has to do with saying “Yes” to yourself and to the person you know you can be, I can HELP!
So let’s start here (check all that apply):
You are here because You:
- are tired of living like a sloth on “auto-pilot” in doing something that isn’t fulfilling.
- want to get out of your own rut.
- feel that you have lost yourself trying to do right by others.
- fear going irrelevant in your professional and personal life, in the next 3 to 5 years.
- feel that you need to play-by-the-rules.
- are longing to do something more meaningful with your life — especially your career.
- want to develop healthy habits or patterns to support your “inspired” goals.
- want to reinvent yourself to grow exponentially in your work, and also show up more powerfully in other areas of your life.
GOOD NEWS, my friend! There is no wrong answer. If any or all of the above apply, you’re in the right spot.
Hi, I am Sanket Pai and until a few years ago, I was just like you! Today, I am an internationally certified Leap Ahead and Human Potential Coach, an NLP Coach Practitioner, an EFT Practitioner, a TEDx Speaker, and an Author. I work with people in their 30’s and early 40’s, both men and women, to reinvent themselves to grow exponentially in their work and also show up powerfully in other areas of their lives. These are the people who want to live their dreams, transcend beyond their limiting fears, indecisiveness and disempowering beliefs, and accomplish the goals that they truly, intuitively and deeply desire. I support these people set big, lofty, audacious goals and push beyond the boundaries of their comfort zones. I am passionate about contributing to everyone I encounter, but I choose to only coach the committed – the people who not just dream but also dare their dreams and are action-takers!
Does that sound somebody like you? Get a feel for my coaching by enrolling for a complimentary session today.
Here’s who I really am…
Backed with several degrees and academic qualifications, and having worked in the field of IT for almost close to two decades and in three countries, I recognized that IT wasn’t my calling at all. For a very long time I struggled with these exact same above challenges and wished for something different but didn’t know how to achieve it. But, all this while, I was continually searching inside myself. Was this something I was passionate about? Was this something for which retirement was never an option? Was this something doing which I could make myself matter – not just to me, but to my family and to a larger cause? Not really, but no answers yet, so I pursued. I was like a frog in the pond (pond being the IT field) switching from one domain into another, one service company to another, one country to another, one role to another trying to find his sweet spot – all within the realm of IT. All this while the only thing I kept asking myself was “Why? Why do I do what I do?” and “What do I need to do in order to alter my beliefs and doings so as to experience a newer and fulfilled me?” Despite having a great job and steady career growth, I didn’t feel fulfilled. I learnt that I held on to beliefs about my life that weren’t serving me at all. I was creating a life based on these beliefs. And, one beautiful Sunday wintry afternoon, I finally found the answer within. I realized that deep within me was a person who wants to help other individuals awaken the warrior within and rise to their deepest desires and live better lives. That’s when I decided to branch out and become a coach to help others overcome challenges, find purpose, achieve goals, and create the lifestyle they want. My only requirement from people whom I choose to work with is a 100% commitment to take action, take responsibility of their life, and to begin to do something that is different from what they have been doing. Naturally, I only choose to work with people who are willing, able, and ready to move forward.
I live in Mumbai and Pune with my wife, Kavita, and daughter, Aahana. I can also be contacted via email at email@example.com.
- In the 1980’s, I said Yes to my shyness, my introverted nature and my body shaming.
- In the 1990’s, I said Yes to my societal conditioning and all popular “success” beliefs.
- In the 2000’s, I said Yes to double-dip recession, economic crisis, and a decade-and-half long unfulfilling career.
- In the 2016’s, I finally said Yes to myself!
I am internationally certified with the Certified Coaches Alliance (CCA) through an International Coach Federation (ICF) ACSTH institute. My certification links are
- Certified Leap Ahead Coach
- Certified Human Potential Coach
- I am also certified as an NLP Coach Practitioner and an EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) Practitioner
Not sure how to dial this in yet?
I believe the best way to understand coaching is to experience it first-hand. This complimentary session will only focus on something that is important to you. Coaching is a co-creative relationship where I am the expert in the process and support, while you are the expert in your life. For me, my vulnerabilities are my power.
Remember, my approach is all about YOU! And to the person you can BE! Do not give your future self the chance to become sorry because of that one decision you did not make in the present moment.