Is exactly what you should be asking yourself. We often tend to form opinions about the people around us, tagging them as negative people – people who are constantly worrying, or being pessimistic. But, how often do we tend to look into ourselves to look for the signs of negativity within us? The answer is we don’t. We prefer to be on safe ground and label people around us as negative people.
Take this test today to identify if you are a negative person:
- Do you tend to worry about your present and future situations?
- Do you find yourself complaining a lot?
- Are you hesitant to move out of your comfort zone?
- Do you miss enjoying the little things in life?
- Do you gossip?
- Are you unenthusiastic about someone’s good news? Do you genuinely participate in their happiness, or do you tend to put up a public facade?
- Do you reach out to people to gain sympathy?
- Are you discontent with where you are in life?
- When something goes wrong, do you tend to blame others?
- Does your ego come in the way of offering an apology?
- Are you Mr. (or Miss) Know-It-All?
- Do you lie to cover yourself and your situation?
If any of your answers are “Yes”, then it is an indication that you are a negative person.
Are you one of them? If you are, what are you doing to change yourself? I’d like to know. Please leave your comments below.